I have a dirty little secret. One I'm not ashamed to admit, but one I'm very frustrated with.
I have zero sex drive. None. Flat lined. Someone bring in the paddles cause we have a code blue here. Zippo. Nada.
The last few weeks if I've masturbated once or twice a week that's a lot. Hell, there was awhile there where I couldn't even remember the last time I masturbated.
What the heck happened? Personally, I blame it on stress. As the end of the year approaches, there's about a billion things going on for me. First and foremost I have finals. I'm not talking average, run of the mill college finals. I'm talking law school finals. Soul-crushing, mind-numbing, pain-inducing finals. Yeah, not exactly looking forward to that. I compared them to "up the butt with no lube" to a friend and I'm pretty sure the image was ... uh ... imaginative for her. I forgot she isn't the same kind of kinky player I am. She giggled to me one time when her boyfriend held her down during sex. I rolled my eyes privately but encouraged her to do what felt good, regardless of what seemed "right" or "wrong."
Another factor that I suspect is playing a large part is S.A.D. or Seasonal Affective Disorder. It makes you ... well, sad. Having gone off my depression meds, I'm much more apt to find myself down lately, but that being said the side effects of the meds aren't worth the down feelings I may get every now and then. That's a whole 'nother story in and of itself. I love the change in the weather from cool fall nights to cold winter nights, but it's that change that does something to my moods. Makes me cranky, moody, irritable. I'm doing my best to work through it in a natural way, hoping that once we finally pick a season my moods will stabilize and maybe my sex drive will return.
And the worst part? Masturbating and orgasms makes me feel less stressed out. The lack of drive to do it is only perpetuating the cycle. No urge to masturbate because of stress means crankier means more stressed means even less urge to masturbate.
So if you're out and about this season of sharing and caring and happen to find a lonely sex drive of a kinky girl hanging around, send it my way. I need it back please. A reward will be paid to the finder.

No comments:
Post a Comment