Tuesday, July 27, 2010
To shave or not to shave? Only Daddy knows the answer!
For the past two to three years, I've shaved it all. On January 1st of the year I started shaving all my pubic hair off on a regular basis, I made a commitment to it. I wanted that stuff gone. After all, as embarrassing as it is to admit, one of the places I sweat the most is my crotch. And crotch sweat equals smelly crotch. Let's be honest - that's not sexy. Ever. Anywhere. On anyone.
I tested my theory that removing all my pubic hair would solve that problem and voila! I was right. No more smell and for the first time in my adult life, I felt like my genitalia were sexy. Such a simple act of taking razor to hair made me feel sexy. It was smooth, naked, bared, and out there.
But nobody tells you that along with having a fuzz free snatch comes a lot of downsides. At least for some women it does. I quickly learned that my pubic hair is extremely coarse compared to most other hair on my body and grows in practically sideways. It doesn't take a genius to know where this is going. The Land of Ingrowns. They are the bane of every woman who decides to engage in most any type of hair removal.
I tried everything imaginable. I'm not kidding about that either. The only thing I didn't try was laser hair removal and electrolysis because I was a poor college student and those were out of my budget. I'm considering laser hair removal at some point simply because I would rather suffer the pain of that than have to shave every other day for the rest of my life and get the embarrassing red bumps and almost rash-like reactions. Having to explain to someone that "no, it's not an STD. It's ingrown hairs and razor burn" isn't exactly what I call a good ice breaker.
About six months ago I learned how to relatively control the huge reactions I get post shaving. A mixture of lotions and potions, combined with shaving about once a week and I am relatively bump free compared to previously when I would shave every other day and scrub with a stiff bristled brush. Seriously ... I did that.
When V, J and I started dating I really was embarrassed to take pictures for them of my fuzzier days. But today V surprised me and said he actually is liking the fuzzy look on me and wants me to shave in a different way. I'm still going to do the lips and bikini line, but I'm just going to keep my mound trimmed and not shaved bare.
The prospect of this? Incredibly exciting. I always thought that my romantic and sexual partners would prefer the bare look and feeling, but when V told me he is looking forward to feeling the little hairs tickling his face it opened up a new world for me. One where I don't have to shave every day and one certainly where I am less concerned about how my vagina looks. He loves it. He loves me.
And the best part? It secretly plays into my kink for having my owner modify my body in a way he sees fit for his pleasure.
So until Daddy says so, I'm gonna be shaving less and a little fuzzier more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment